ForNeedy is committed to recognizing and respecting the financial contributions people make to our cause. Donations are normally nonrefundable but if you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to our organization please contact us. ForNeedy will consider all requests for refund to ensure that genuine errors are rectified as soon as possible, however we are not obliged to provide refunds and the decision to do so will be at ForNeedy discretion.
A refund may be granted if:
- The donor made an error while making donation
- The donor changes their mind or the donation is no longer considered feasible
- An error is made by ForNeedy or our financial institution
We will honor all requests for refund that are made in writing within 30 days of the date the donation was made. The written refund request should include the details of the initial transaction including date, donation amount, donor’s name, tax invoice number or order number, and the nature of the error.
Refunds will be returned using the original method of payment – if donation has been made by credit card, the refund must be credited to the same credit card holder.
Requests for refund can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, in the event that the donations could not reach the recipient or campaign owner because of any reason beyond our control; deaths, beneficiary can’t be reached and the campaign owner closed his campaign or refused to receive money, the campaign has legal problems:
- The amount will not be refunded to donor or supporter
- The amount will be given to other similar cases and the donor or supporter will be informed that the amount is given to whom through the website or social media or any other method.